SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!

By now most of my adoring fans or faithful readers/followers know that when the word "happy" appears in my blog, the entries usually would be associated with hockey and the Detroit Red Wings. I have been singing "It's almost the most wonderful time of the year" all evening. The Red Wings began the 2008-2009 season tonight with an exhibition game against the Montreal Canadiens. I don't have any photos from the Canadiens, so photo of the postcard I purchased from the Hockey Hall of Fame would have to do. It kind of bring back bad memory that I accidently erased the memory stick from the New York Rangers v. Canadiens game last December.
With all the negative stories in the world, the crumble of giant financial institutions, the up and down of the market, the oxygen draining & stealing individuals and smooth, dispensing promises to all, talking out of both sides of their mouth politicians, the only thing I know for sure is my passion and love of hockey. Here is to another great NHL season and my beloved Detroit Red Wings!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails