SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I SAW A RAINBOW TODAY

The light rain came in early morning, then the pouring, as if a giant bucket of water came straight down from the sky above. I stayed inside all morning, then decided to run errands in the late afternoon. When I went outside, I saw the rainbow. It was so beautiful. It made me happy to see the rainbow, as a reminder from God that there is always hope and to keep the faith. Just like the Vietnamese expression, "Sau con mua, troi lai sang", After the rain, there will be sunshine.
These photos were taken with my cheesy camera that has only 5x optical zoom. First, I was kind of upset that I could not take better photos for my blog, but then I came to my senses. I should be thankful that I was able to enjoy the rainbow with my own eyes, that I could see the beautiful colors of the rainblow lining the sky. How many people would care about my silly blog or appreciate the photos I have spent time selecting and posting? Anyway, I hope you enjoy these "cheesy" photos and that you will see the rainbows with your own eyes and to treasure those beautiful moments.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails