SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Monday, November 18, 2013

I AM DREAMING OF DECEMBER 11TH


What is so special about December 11th? 
I am counting the days leading up to Wednesday, December 11th when I shall be free again!


December 3rd is the deadline for submitting my Legal Writing portfolio (Pleading, Statement of Facts, Demand Letter and Legal Memorandum).
The next day, December 4th is final exam for Torts class.
Final exam for Legal Writing is scheduled on Tuesday, December 10th.



On December 11th I will get up whenever I want, go wherever I wish to go and do whatever I feel like doing. 
On December 11th there would be no reading hundreds of pages of “legal mumbo jumbo”, no drafting assignments, no researching statutes, cases to write up briefs (IRAC – Issue, Rule, Application, Conclusion) and no trying to stay awake in class after working all day.
On December 11, 2013, I will be free, well, until January 15, 2014 when the Spring semester starts.  I will be taking Employment Law, my last required coursework for the Legal Studies program.  I can’t wait!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails