SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Monday, February 17, 2014

GOT ICE? (2014 FETE DE GLACE ON MAIN STREET - ST. CHARLES, MISSOURI)



Hello, it’s me, TOTA.  It has been awhile since the last post.  There is much happening in my boring life but not wanting to sound like a whiner, I decided not to write about all the “potholes” on the road.



I must confess that having a Twitter account and posting regularly on my FaceBook account took away the need for blogging.  I thought of blogging but could not find the balance of sharing without boring my readers with “too much information”. 



Since I am working in legal environment, I am not supposed to write about my work.  I could write about people I work with but then I might accidentally disclose confidential information and that would get me in a lot of trouble.

What else should I write about?  Not about snow and freezing temperature – I am sure you are sick of the winter weather and don’t need to see any snow covered backyard.  I don’t have photos of cute kids or puppies.  So here are cheesy photos from the Ice Festival (Fete de Glace) in historic downtown St. Charles …..




USA … USA … Congratulations to the US Women’s Hockey Team advanced to play against the Canadian Team for the gold medal.


Of course, the most talked about was the thrilling game between the US v. Russia Men’s Hockey game (we did not watch the game, just the highlights).  The winning was special for St. Louis since T.J. Oshie, a St. Louis Blues center, scored the winning goal in the shootout.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails