SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

OCTOBER IN ST. LOUIS - GO CARDS

Thank you Busboy for your kind and thoughtful comment.  Perhaps we could have a friendly wager for the I-70 Series - are you interested?  Well, I should not speak too soon lest the Cardinals might blame for me for jinxing them.
All is well here in my corner in STL.  The rain finally stops today but the sun is still hiding behind all the cloud.  It is getting cold in the low 60's.
With so many urgent matters facing the world around us, it is selfish yet comforting to know that we could still enjoy a few moments of happiness at a sporting event.  However you cope with events in your life, I hope you find the strength and support to overcome and rise above the difficulties.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails