SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Monday, July 07, 2008

ROME

By now, it is already old news - the story behind the hockey player #44 with the last name ROME was that when we saw the last home game between the St. Louis Blues v. the Columbus Blue Jackets in April, we were getting ready for our trip to Rome at the end of June. It was incredible to finally standing on the ground of the Forum where tribunes and senators gave their speeches thousands of years ago. My husband had to drag me to keep moving as I stood still looking at the Colosseum, the massive structure that I heard and seen from afar until now, visible just across the street from the Colosseo Metro station.


Please come back next week and I will share with you the story behind the photo above. Or you could send me your comment(s) and tell me your own version of a story about a hockey player named Rome #44.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails