SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

GIFT IDEAS

Photos taken of the Diamond District during our visit to NYC last year. We walked around looking for the NHL store and CP told me that it was the first time he actually in the famous Diamond District. He also said he would have purchased a big diamond engagement ring for me had I taken him there 20 years ago.
Here are a few suggestions for your last minute shopping. A $2.49 jeweled nail file that any practical women would appreciate. (Don't blame me if you followed this suggestion and found yourself outside the front door because your house key no longer worked.) Or a portable espresso maker comes with a travel case and two lightweight, unbreakable cups for his and hers, only $160. Feeling really generous? how about a delicate, handmade 18k yellow gold and diamong earrings, only $1,650. Dazzle the lady in your life with an 18k ring with 3.9 carat emerald and 130 diamonds. If you have to ask how this ring cost, then you don't have enough money to buy it, so forget it!

For the man in your life, you will enjoy seeing his excitement when you present him a $11,700 watch with Swiss-quartz movement and a mother-of-pearl face, gold and diamond. After that, you could get the whole family together to spend a month in Nice using the Marquis Jet Card which was loaded with 25-hour flight time on private aircrafts at a reasonable fee of $126,000 to $349,000. The cards are re-loadable for your convenience!
This Lamborghini/Bentley dealership is about 3 miles from my poor humble subdivision. I ask who has the money to buy these toys? I made a promise that one day I will drive up in a pick up truck, walk into the dealership wearing a clean but worn out Life is Good sweatshirt, jeans and sneakers and asked for a test drive! I would love to see the reactions of the saleperson and what the person would respond to my request. I probably won't even get thru the door or even get off my truck in the parking lot!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails