SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Friday, August 23, 2013

FRIDAY SKY - CRAB (SAN FRANCISCO, CA)

I have been feeling very "crabby"!  You probably thought, "TOTA is a grumpy geezer, so what else is new?"  It seems that people around me just not being thoughtful, courteous and downright rude.  Starting with people who forgot the most simply words, "Thank You" and "Please".  What does it take to say, "Please hand me the pen", or the store clerk saying "Thank you" to the customers?
How about individuals that constantly telling you about their problems, then when you share your story, they just brush you off or telling you to try harder or simply put up with the situation?
There are many other incidents that happened this week that set me off into this orbit of crabbiness - I am sure it won't last very long - NFL regular season will start soon and then NHL, I will be happy again! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails