SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Saturday, August 25, 2007

A SUNNY DAY IN THE PARK IN MY HOME TOWN, USA

Hello from St. Louis, Missouri.

It was a beautiful sunny day with temperature in the mid 80. I took a few photos to show case the park and the nice playground in my City. As anniversary present, my husband gave me a new camera that is so easy to take photos and all the hi-tech to upload photos, I am really enjoying this new found interest.


These scuptures are called "Wind Forest", (from left to right) Double Spinner, Oval Twister and Double Dancer. The scuptures are average 18 feet tall, and crafted of copper and stainless steel. The artist is Lyman Whitaker.

JL and I would have a great time here at this playground. The ground is covered with soft rubber materials, not hard concrete, and the surrounding area provides a clean and safe environment for kids to enjoy. There are picnic tables nearby and covered patios in case of rain. My brother would love the walking paths, bicycle trails, tennis courts and the displays of fun and creative art (below) around the park.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails