SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

EARTH DAY

Happy Earth Day! Here are a few photos I have taken of the beautiful flowers and another precious bird nest, in my neighborhood. I am sure individually we are doing what we can, reuse, reduce and recyle, in our homes and community. Therefore, I will not be like those celebrities broadcasting about being Green, yet live in mansions that require heating/cooling that would cost more than my annual income, or politicians preaching about global warming, yet flying around in private jets or those self-appointed environmentalists who drive around in gas guzzling SUVs, or pushing the popular green agendas, these people do not work at regular jobs or have to earn a decent living and could afford to write books or share their wisdom on talk shows. Some even received awards, for their inflated excellent work on "telling the truth", nothing but the truth!
This weekend there will be an Earth Day Expo at Forest Park. I plan to attend and will share interesting information, and of course, photos in the next post. Hope it will be sunny wherever you are this weekend!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails