SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Monday, July 29, 2013

ROAD CLOSED (REALLY? ARE YOU SURE?)

Here is my question of the week - When a normal person saw the gates down, that person would know that the highway was closed (dangerous road condition or in anticipation of a major snowstorm), then why would there be a need to add the sign that reads, "Road Closed"?
Could it be because some "highly intelligent" motorists would still try to get around the gates, then had to be rescued when their vehicle got stuck on the closed highway?  I bet even with the gate down and the sign "Road Closed" with flashing lights, someone would still ignore the obvious warnings.  Call me heartless, but I don't want emergency personnel to risk their life to save those who don't obey the rules.  Don't bother saving these people; I bet they won't ignore the warning signs next time!  Comments, anyone?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails