SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Sunday, November 30, 2008

FIRST SNOWFALL

The first snowfall of the season greeted us when we got up this morning. The snowflakes were falling gently. A soft white blanket covered our backyard. I went outside to take these photos and it was surprisingly warm. By the time we came home from 10:15 morning Mass, there was no accumulation from the snowfall. My husband put the ice scrapers/snow brush in our cars. I guest it is time for me to gather items such as blanket, a set of extra clothing, crackers and extra bottle of water in a duffle bag. I keep the bag in my car in the event of unexpected really bad weather on the road even though my office is only work 15 minutes from home.
I promised my husband that on Sunday we would go to see the new 007 movie, Quantum of Solace. I did that before checking NFL schedule. Turn out the Patriots v. Steelers game was on television. My husband insisted that I keep my promise and forget about the silly football game. The movie was full of actions which my husband likes but I closed my eyes half of the time, otherwise I would get a headache from looking at all the cars chasing and buildings got blew up scenes. In the end I was glad that we went to the movie as the Steelers hammered the Patriots 33-10.
Our Thanksgiving was wonderful and we hope you had an enjoyable and relaxing time with your family too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails