SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Thursday, November 05, 2009

I AM A YANKEE DOODLE :)


Since this morning, whenever someone asks me how I am, I have been giving the same response, "I am in 27th Heaven" - haa haa. Congratulations to my American hometown team, the New York Yankees on winning the 27th World Series Championship. A few "losers" at my office bitterly commented that the championship was bought, to them I say, "Get over it. Other teams would do the same if they have the money to sign players that would bring victory. And players want to go where there is opportunity to win the championship." I don't have feather or macaroni on my hat, but I have been driving around town with a NY Yankees cap on my dashboard. Here is to my New York Yankees for a great season and a job well done!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails