SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Thursday, July 08, 2010

BUS STORIES IN ETERNAL CITY (ROME, ITALY)

We did not take the bus during our 3-day in Rome. Instead we became almost experts at using the Metro Line (or Linea Turistica - tourist line as it is called) and easily navigated our way around the city. These photos were taken on July 8, 2008. We had wonderful time in the Eternal City and would love to go back and spend a whole month there, at least! Visit www.bus-stories.blogspot.com, written by Busboy in Albuquerque, New Mexico for interesting real bus stories. Here is what Busboy wrote, "I started riding the city bus in May, 2006, when gas hit $2.99 a gallon. I started collecting bus stories from the first day I rode the bus."

3 comments:

Salabencher said...

Nice,

I like the new blog template!

Top-of-the-Arch said...

Thanks Sal (Lone Gunman) for your comment. It is good to hear from you. BTW, did you already put down a deposit for court-side seats to Miami Heat games?
It is pretty hot and humid here in St. Louis and it is only early July!
Stay cool, TOTA

Salabencher said...

Hey TOTA,

I'm too much of a nerd to know who the Miami heat are. I assume since you say "court side" they are a basket ball team.. lol.. so, no I will pass on that. My family has never been big team sport fans, nothing against them, just never really got into it. Its been pretty hot, humid and sunny here as well, but that's Tampa for you. I have been trying to get the kids to the pool as often as possible while the weather is nice. We usually have afternoon summer storms. The two bigger kids are swimming like fishes now and we are all getting pretty tan. Life is good..

Enjoy your hot, humid weather!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails