SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Monday, November 15, 2010

I GOT GRAVITY!

A few weeks ago, we got a new phone, Gravity T (right). We decided to stay with T-Mobile instead of getting the iPhone. With the old phone (left), we used the service to make and receive phone calls, nothing more. Now we are able to get email, surf the internet and send text messages. (I don’t care much for texting, so don’t expect much activity there.) I enjoy the new phone tremendously now that I am able to check NHL, NFL scores and complete schedule to make sure I don’t miss any games. I have to learn how to make the text bigger so I could read without reading glasses. (I do miss Steve Yzerman on the screen of my old phone.)

I still have to learn the touch screen navigation, how to slide the finger at the right pace so the lists of menu items or the phone lists don’t fly around too fast for me to see. My husband wanted to set up Bluetooth in his Mustang but like all men, he hates to read instructions!

As with all smart phones, mine has a camera. I learned how to take photos with the phone but I still prefer the regular camera. My husband prefers to use his iPod for music. We don’t understand games or all the fancy apps, so for now, this is all the gravity we need to keep our feet on the ground!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails