SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Friday, April 26, 2013

FRIDAY "YELLOWSTONE" SKY

 Happy Friday ya'll - it is good to be blogging again!  I could not believe that I have all the free time on my hands, no reading hundred of pages of "legal mumbo jumbo", no research or drafting assignments, no looking thru cases to locate authority, statutes or court decisions.  All the chapters have been covered, (weekly) assignments have been submitted, I only have to make it thru the finals and I would be free until the summer semester starts!  
 Looking at these photos taken from our Westward adventure in 2011 makes me long to be on the roadI love seeing America and there is so much to see (13 more States to be exact).  I have not taken pictures lately (QQ, are you surprised?) so for this Friday Sky post, I am sharing these photos from our visit to Yellowstone National Park.
 Just in case you heard about flooding in St. Louis, we are ok and don't live in or near flooding areas.  It was sunny yesterday but today is back to cloudy with a threat of possible rain late in the evening.  In addition to school schedule, I have been busy with going to the courthouse to observe "justice in action".  Did I share that I started a Legal Studies Club on campus?  We had our first club meeting on April 3rd and it was sort-of well-attended.  Election of officers will take place at the next meeting and I have been busy with campaigning, fundraising in between a few rounds of golf and family vacation - all expense paid for and funded by the club membership dues (just kidding)! 
 We had a nice and quiet Easter (can't believe that it was a month ago).  A new manager (let's call him NC) from my husband's workplace is from Charleston, North Carolina.  NC is actually originally from Boston.  His wife is still in NC as they are trying to sell their house.  So we invited NC to our home for dinner to celebrate Easter with us.  We did not talk politics, only pleasant topics like football and hockey!
This small church is right across from our hotel in Gardiner, Montana.  This is the view from our room on the 2nd floor.  It is a great view to see each morning or anytime when looking out the windows.  Mass schedule listed 8:00 a.m. during the summer but only 3 times each month and 4:00 p.m. Mass during the winter.  I tried but the door was locked so I could not take any pictures inside the church.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails