SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Thursday, October 17, 2013

WATCHING THE SHIP (SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA)



Sittin' in the mornin' sun
I'll be sittin' when the evenin' come
Watching the ships roll in
And then I watch 'em roll away again, yeah
I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
Ooo, I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay
Wastin' time

The town was getting ready for the America's Cup when we there (July 4-6, 2013).  Some events were going on but knowing nothing about the race, I could not tell you anything else besides just posting the photo below!
I had Tort class last night (October 16th).  First assignment is due at midnight on Sunday instead of the usual schedule before the class meets the following week at 6:00 p.m.
Legal Writing class starts next Tuesday (October 22nd) but the instructor already assigned extra reading in addition to the first 3 chapters in the textbook.  So what a football/hockey fanatic to do - finish all the required reading and assignments before the games start!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails