SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR (I AM LAUGHING WITH YOU, NOT AT YOU)



I am not laughing at you, I am laughing with you.  As the old saying, “Laughter is the best medicine”, let’s celebrate the new year with the best medicine of belly-shaking laughs. 

Let’s also remember to “laugh something off” when someone acting like an idiot or making stupid comments.  My wishes to you in the coming years that you will have the mental and physical strength to overcome all the difficulties come your way and that you will have the love and support of families and friends to help you reach your goals/hopes/dreams.

I never care for the expression, “Laugh and the world laughs with you; weep (cry) and you weep (cry) alone”.  Here is my version (and it is a better version), “Laugh and the world (or those around you) might wonder what you are up to; go ahead and cry if you must, only those who really care about you and those who really matter to you, would cry with you”.

Thank you for laughing with me (through my little boring blog) and thank you for allowing me to laugh with you (reading your stories).

Happy New Year and Best Wishes in the coming years!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails