SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

DOES YOUR DOG BITE?

My workplace is located in a very nice area.  In addition to walking during lunch break, I also get out for a 10 minutes walk, either in the morning or late afternoon.  This park is three blocks from my building.  I thought it was a real dog because of the bandana but then I realized it was a sculpture.  I thought of Qaptain Qwerty and his dog-walking with the shelter.
I always like the "Does your dog bite?" joke - it is an old joke but a good one about mis-communication.
Person #1 standing next to a dog, then Person #2 walks by, stops and asks #1, "Does your dog bite?".  #1 said, "No, my dog does not bite."
#2 started to pat the dog, the dog bit #2's hand.
#2 yelled at #1, "You said your dog does not bite.  He just bit my hand."
#1 responded, "This is not my dog.  My dog is at home and he does not bite."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails