SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Sunday, April 06, 2014

THE BOYS OF SUMMER - LET'S THE GAME BEGIN

The St. Louis Cardinals Home Opener is tomorrow.  We are not going to the game and even though I am not really a baseball fan, I am excited that the baseball season has started (other teams already had their home openers last week).  Let's welcome back the Boys of Summer and let's the game begin!

I just realized that I posted only once in the month of March.  I don't really have any excuses.  I just could not get myself to be in the right frame of mind to blog.  There are many changes in my life but I could not share the details in this public outlet.  The Stanley Cup Playoffs starts in a few weeks, perhaps that would get me excited about blogging again!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails