SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Friday, March 05, 2010

ALICE IN WONDERLAND

I took these photos when we stayed overnight in Carthage, Missouri on our way back to St. Louis from our Route 66 Adventure heading eastbound from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The statue, Alice in Wonderland, stood in the E.L. Dale Memorial Library Gardens at the Carthage Public Library. Artist Bill Snow created this sculpture. These photos come in handy for today's post as the movie "Alice in Wonderland" opens in theatre. Nothing personal, I just never care for Johnny Depp as an actor and I never saw any of his movies from the beginning to ending. The movies were either too weird or just boring. I was never impressed with his acting and thought much of the success in Depp's career was built up by luck and having a good agent. And that is only my humble opinion!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails