SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TUESDAY TWO - TWENTY TWOs

After we came back from Chicago last weekend, my husband made me promise not to talk about hockey or football until September. I am sure my faithful readers would make the same request. However, I just realized that June is the only month that the 22nd happens to be on Tuesday and I thought photos of hockey players that wear #22 would be most appropriate for this week post of Tuesday Two theme. Above is #22 Daniel Sedin, left winger, (his twin brother is #33 Henrik plays center), both play for the Vancouver Canucks.
Above is #22 Cal Clutterbuck (what a name for a hockey player), a right winger for the Minnesota Wild. Below is Shawn Thorton #22, left winger of the Boston Bruins, not to be confused with Joe Thorton #19 playing center for the San Jose Sharks. Perhaps I should continue to post photos of hockey rinks to keep my readers feeling cool during the summer heat! What topics would you like to see more in this boring TOTA blog?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails