SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Saturday, November 12, 2011

DOOR #125 - PEACE

I don't know when and how it started but I have been interested in the design and decoration of entry doors, whether buildings or homes. I was like a kid in the candy store when we were in Rome trying to take photos of so many interesting looking doors. They were all different, no two doors were exactly the same. In Sidi Bou Said, Tunisia, doors were painted blue, the color of happiness, against the white paint of the structure, just beautiful. The robin's egg-blue sympolized the color of the Mediterranean sea.

It was a treat when I saw the above door #125 with the word PEACE while walking along Liberty Street in Savannah. I was walking back to the hotel after the morning Mass and seeing the door reminded me that God has always provided strength and a peaceful heart for whatever is coming my way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails