SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Friday, January 02, 2009

HARD DAY AT THE OFFICE

I had to work today. Most of the people in the company chose to take time off as vacation day. I did not mind much as the office was quiet. No phone calls, no loud-talkers, or no individual who spends time on the phone yakking about feeding raccoons and squirrels in his backyard. It is frustrating when your workload is piling up while others shamelessly getting their paychecks without actually do much work. Well, enough about my hard day at the office. I found these comic drawings while continued on my quest to be clutter-free. I started to take photos of things that are sentimental or plan to use in future posts before discard, recycle or giving the items away.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails