SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Friday, September 17, 2010

FRIDAY CARDINALS SKY (MY ACHING TOOTH, PART II)

I don’t know whether it was the wonderful pain pills or the “great” baseball game, that helped me feeling good all evening. It was comfortable but no breeze. We left at the end of the 6th inning when the Cardinals was down 1-5.
Actually on the way to the game, I told my husband that with my luck the manager or someone from my office would see me at the ballgame. My face would be on the jumbotron with cheese all over my face eating nachos. Or being on national television when I opened my mouth real big to chow down the jumbo hotdog while yelling “Kill the Umpire”!

I would be called into the boss’ office to explain how I could take a sick day earlier because of a root canal treatment and then chow down nachos and hotdog later that evening.

It did not look like the Cardinals would make it to the playoffs this year. Of course, I am happy that football started and could not wait for the hockey season to begin again. Life is good, even with a root canal!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails