SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Saturday, September 25, 2010

WHERE'S THE PRETZEL? (MORE PHOTOS FROM THE 2010 FOREST PARK HOT AIR BALLOONS RACE)

I did not see the Select 55 balloon last year so it could be a new entry this year. I have seen many commercials as the company launched major push of this new product. Someone told me that the 55 did not taste as good as the regular beer but he was sold on the promise of 55 calories. Not being a drinker, I would not know the difference. I am not against drinking and people have the right to drink whatever products they like. I just thought that if the person is so concern about calories, why not quit drinking completely? It is almost like handing me a piece of coconut cream pie and telling me it tastes awful but it has only 10 calories. Just give me a delicious pie for enjoyment along with the guilty100 calories!
The Pepsi can is one of the regular and popular entries in the Race. So we have the beer and the soda, where's the pretzel? I wonder if I should write to the Race organizers and ask if they should try to get Gus' Pretzel to submit an entry with a balloon in the shape of a pretzel. Well, I guess the Gold Fish (bottom photo) would have to do for now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails