SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Saturday, August 13, 2011

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL

Good thing nobody depends on me to bring them the latest news of what is happening around the country and around the world. Even when it comes to football and hockey, my favorite sports, I usually write about games or events that already took place a long time ago.The St. Louis Rams made history on August 13th with a win 33-10 over the Indianapolis Colts. It is the Rams' first home game. (Ok, I might be a bit sarcastic here - it was pre-season and Peyton Manning "blended into the crowd on the sideline" allowing the Rams a chance to shine!)


That was a good day of "hard work" for Peyton who just got a $90 millions = 5 years contract. The Colts will pay Peyton $1,125.000 per game, $281,250 per quarter (that is 15 minutes), $18,740 per minute but only $312.50 per second :). If you were a 35 years old Peyton Manning, would you turn out this kind of offer? As of me, I am very happy that the NFL 2011-2012 season started. Life is good and everything seems to make sense again!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails