SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

TWO NEW YORK RANGERS

Well, look closely you will see there are two New York Rangers goalies in the above photo. That was Henrik Lindqvist in the front but I forgot who the other goalie was since this photo was taken when the Rangers visited St. Louis in 2009. I don't have any photos from the 2012 Winter Classic on Monday, January 2nd between my American hometown New York Rangers vs. the Philadelphia Flyers, so these photos would have to do. The Rangers won 3-2 after trailing 0-2 in the 2nd period. Life is good and I am very happy!

The title for the above photo would be "Two Flyers and a Blues", also taken from when the Flyers visited St. Louis in 2009. That was when I had a few extra dollars burning in my pocket and decided to get the 10-game pack. I am proud to say that all the games that I selected, all 10 teams plus St. Louis Blues got into the playoffs that year (well, the Blues got eliminated after the 1st round). (Breaking News: I am excited that the 2013 Winter Classic could be held at University of Michigan in Ann Arbor and my beloved Detroit Red Wings would be the hosting team for the game. Life is really good and I am really happy!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails