SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

BENJAMIN AND THE ELECTRIC BLUES

Once upon the time I used to create "Where is Benjamin?" posts for my nephew to find since he enjoys the I Spy game.  It was too easy for JL as I could not find creative ways to make it more interesting (it is difficult for Benjamin to blend into the background with his bright yellow body and an attractive smiling face).  As you could see from the above photo of Benjamin sitting in a bed of colorful flowers at Lynn's Paradise Cafe in Louisville, KY, that he not exactly difficult to spot.
Inside the gift shop there are plenty of quirky and strange looking items (above) and wacky decor, fun things for the kids to do and play. 

What a real trooper that Benjamin was!  Even though he was feeling rather blue (because we would not let him open the 14-year old bottle of bourbon for a sip), Benjamin still smiles brightly while singing "Tell me who do you love?  Tell me what love has to do with it?"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails