SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I AM TOO NERVOUS TO SIT DOWN



You probably wonder why I am blogging instead of watching Game 5 of the New York Rangers v. the Montreal Canadiens.  The Rangers is looking to eliminate the Habs while the Habs is fighting to force a Game 6.  Perhaps you won’t see this post until much later because it is not like you are anxiously waiting for my witty comments and cheesy photos!



I am just nervous to be just watching the game.  It has been a crazy game indeed.  The score was 2-1 Habs in the 1st period, then within 10 minutes into the 2nd period, it was 4-2 Habs.  Rangers came back tied at 4-4 but Habs fought back – 5-4 at the end of the 2nd period.

Bourque got his hat-trick in the 3rd period and now Habs is leading 6-4.  But I am just too nervous to watch, especially when Rangers got on the power play.

Less than 4 minutes left in the 3rd period – Habs is up 7-4 over the Rangers.  There will be Game 6 – I am so torn between the Rangers my American hometown team and wanting the Cup to go back to Canada, at least this year since my Beloved Red Wings are already eliminated!      

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails