SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Monday, July 20, 2009

HUMOR OF THE WEEK & A FEW OF SILLY QUESTIONS

The above Home Furniture store is located in downtown Collinsville, Illinois, the home of the world largest ketchup bottle. Don't believe me, come back later and I will provide proof.

Below are a few silly questions I found in The Book of Questions (Gregory Stock, Ph. D.) -

How many times during the day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
(Answer: Most likely after eating to make sure a piece of green lettuce was not hanging between my front teeth.)

For a $1,000,000 would you be willing to never again see or talk to your best friend?
(Answer: What best friend?)

Would you be willing to murder an innocent person if it would end hunger in the world?
(How do I even begin to form an answer for a silly question like this?)

Would you like your spouse to be both smarter and more attractive than you?
(This is a no-win answer - also I am too smart to answer this question.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails