SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Thursday, July 30, 2009

JULY PROGRESS REPORT

After two months of lacking any progress report, I finally took a small step towards my goals of clutter-free and simple living. I started with the handbags by putting all the purses on the bed. Then for each of handbag I wish to keep, I forced myself to give up one. The same for shoes and jackets. I was able to gather three boxes that included 5 handbags, three pairs of shoes (I already gave away a few in April), and knick knacks that no longer carry significant meanings. I also gathered three bags full to the brim of clothing and also a bag of books. Yes, books that I decided I could live without! It is nice not to have to shove stuff into the closets since there is more space. Just hope I will keep my promise about not making any new purchases. I am working towards a goal that by the end of 2009, I will only have one closet and one dresser of clothing items for all seasons, of course, have to be age appropriate - a person does not need three closets full of clothes, yet constantly trying to find something nice to wear or most items I could no longer fit into!
Here is to a safe and enjoyable summer to all my faithful followers and adoring fans. Hope you enjoy these summery photos.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails