SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

CHRISTMAS IN NEW YORK CITY

I love looking at these photos taken in December 2007 when we were in New York for Christmas. We had many wonderful memories and these images always warm my heart. I felt as if I never left the City.
See the blazing yule before us,
Fa la la la, la la la la.
Strike the harp and join the chorus,
Fa la la la, la la la la.
Follow me in merry measure,
Fa la la la, la la la la.
While I tell of Yuleride treasure,
Fa la la la , la la la la.
Tavern on the Green dining room (above) where we enjoyed once-in-a-lifetime breakfast (translation - we could only afford to eat there one time). I am too embarrassed to tell how much we paid for a simple plate of eggs, ham, muffins, plus coffee and juice. The word "suckers" still edged on our foreheads!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails