SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Monday, December 14, 2009

TOTA'S WISH LIST

Lately I have been entertaining an extreme, drastic life changing thought. Whether because I will be turning 49 years old in a few months or just a typical stage when like some "geezers" approaching the final threshold of life, I began to seriously question how I should truly live my life so when I stand before the gate of heaven (or the escalator to hell) there would be no regrets.
Here is my wish list. Please, no fighting among my adoring fans to decide who should buy which items. I would love to leave my job at the circus and let my hair flow in the wind riding the above motorcycle from New York to California and along Route 66, then to Canada to see the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Montreal Canadiens home games. On my flat chest, the Red Wings logo tattooed across ** OUCH! ** - New England Patriots logo on my right sagging upper arm and on the left, the Stanley Cup with the words "Hockey Mama" underneath.
Or I could shake off the dust of this town like George Bailey always dreamed of doing and travel the world, using these brand new luggages that a generous follower donated to me. Or I could take a slow train to Montana, find a little cabin in the wood, growing my own food, hunting, fishing and really living a simple life. Anyone cares to join me?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails