SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Monday, December 07, 2009

HELPFUL SUGGESTIONS (HUMOR OF THE WEEK)

With the holidays fast approaching, I am trying to provide helpful suggestions to my faithful readers (there had been a few comments about my blog turning into a meaningless blog filled with cheesy photos). Above photo was taken during our walk in the Diamond District in New York City in December 2007. I am sure your wife/girlfriends/mistresses/regular suppliers (I could not bring myself to say the traditional terms. I also try to keep this blog family-oriented.) would be pleased with either the necklaces, bracelets or earrings. I am not sure what the heck is shown in the window display below. I think it might be an expensive red sweater and a very long scarf. For the men, I am sure something from a store along Fifth Avenue such as Cartier or a nice Rolex watch would be appreciated. Well, some men might need a brand new vehicle and a set of golf clubs!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails