SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Monday, December 21, 2009

"HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!"

I took this photo, wanting to capture the images showing the lobby of the Waldorf Astoria with all the Christmas decorations. It was 9:17 p.m. right after we finished dinner at Oscar's and were on our way back to our room. I did not see the young man sleeping on the sofa (bottom left corner) until now. Of course, it was not my intention to include him in the image. As I tried to find a photo that would include humor and also Christmas, I thought this image is just perfect for this post "Happy Christmas to all and to All a Good Night!". Whoever that young man is, I wish you Merry Christmas and may your life be filled with good health, love, peace and many beautiful dreams!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails