SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Thursday, April 08, 2010

DID YOU SEE WHAT I THOUGHT I SAW?

I took these photos while visiting the Brooklyn Botanical Garden when I was in New York last May. I was trying to be creative capturing images of statues and all the petals covering the ground, scattering on the tree branches. Only recently while looking for a few nice photos of the cherry blossoms, that I took a close look at these photos and for the first time, seeing a different "interpretation" of the photos, more than just the petals on the "body" of the tree or where the spraying water seems to come from the statue (in the first photo)! I could not elaborate further because I don't want to be accused of having a dirty mind. I invite you to tell me, based on your "imagination", what you see in these photos!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails