SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Monday, April 12, 2010

ST. LOUIS CARDINALS' HOME OPENER

I am posting these photos taken from previous years since I would not be attending the home opening game today. As you know I am not a baseball person so to take a day off, standing in long line to get into the stadium due to extra security for the first home game of the season and paying extra for the tickets would not be what I wish to do with my time and money. We usually go to one or two games per year, especially when the New York Yankees or the Mets come into town. Furthermore, I am not too thrill sitting in the hot sun watching a slow game like baseball (compared to the cool game of fast pace hockey). I understand it is all-American National pastime, so I would like to extend a warm welcome to the boys of summer and let's play ball!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails