SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Monday, April 05, 2010

SPRING HAS ARRIVED

It was a nice surprise that Sunday turned out to be partly cloudy and comfortable instead of the predicted rain. By the time we arrived, the church was almost full for the 9:00 a.m. Mass as everyone had the same idea getting to church extra early. There were people waiting to get in for the next Mass at 10:30 a.m. when we were leaving. My husband commented that how many of these people were "Easter Only" attendees! I finally remembered to take photo of the display of the cross and the American flag in front of this house. I plan to write to let the homeowners know how much I appreciate their patriotism and being faithful believer. "The Lord is my light and the one who saves me. I fear no one. The Lord protects my life; I am afraid of no one" Psalm 27:1In the afternoon, we went to St. Charles. Only a few shops opened on the Main Street, most closed for Easter. It was as if we had the town all for ourselves. We walked along Frontier Park and saw that the Missouri River was high but not overflown. There were people flying kites and families with kids enjoying a beautiful Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails