SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

LET'S THE FUN BEGIN - 2010 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS

The Stanley Cup Playoffs begin today. I am very happy that my beloved Red Wings not only made it but managed to get into the 5th seed in the Western Conference. The Wings will play against Phoenix Coyotes in the 1st Round but no home ice advantage. Sadly, only four of the Original Six teams, got into the Playoffs. My American hometown team New York Rangers was close but left out in the cold while the Toronto Maple Leafs struggled being the worst team in the Eastern Conference. I hope my adoring fans will be understanding if I don't post regularly in the next few weeks. Let's the fun begin and may the better teams advance to the next round quickly! Life is good :)
Congratulations to #8 Ovechkin and the Washington Capitals for winning the President's Trophy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails