SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

MY HANDYMAN

I found this lawn mower in our backyard near the storage shed when I came back from running errands last Saturday. My husband explained that he rescued it from our next door neighbor, JT who was the author of the handwritten note, "FREE to a good home. It still works (kind of). If you want it, take it!". JT told my husband what the problem was and CP, being a handyman, offered to fix the lawn mower at no charge but JT being "A typical hot-blooded consumer would go out and buy a new/replacement device." (quote from Qaptain Qwerty), already purchased a new mower. CP plans to repair and finds a good home for this machine. If you need a lawn mower and willing to come to St. Louis to pick this one up, let me know. We have one and don't need another lawn mower, that is for sure!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails