SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

TUESDAY TWO - JUST TAKING IT EASY AT THE ZOO (SLEEPING "BROWN" BEARS)

It has been awhile since we went to the zoo. Last night I saw the documentary about polar bears and then from the travel channel about the brown bears in Alaska. Suddenly, I wanted to go to the zoo and see the animals. It always brings back wonderful childhood memory in Viet Nam when my parents took us to the zoo. I would ride the bicycle (two front wheels, a back bucket seat and two rear wheels) with my little sister CH or little brother VL (aka Qaptain Qwerty) in the back seat. When was the last time you went to local zoo and really had a great time there?

1 comment:

Qaptain Qwerty said...

I have zero recollection of sitting in a bucket seat. Did they even have those things in Viet Nam? Are you sure you are not getting mixed up with some storyline in Peanuts involving the youngest of the Van Pelt family (Rerun)?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails