SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Sunday, December 12, 2010

FRESH SNOW

We had the first snow of the season. The snow and strong wind started last evening but I was able to have a good sleep the whole night. Here are a few photos I took around 6:00 a.m.
These were not good photos, just to give you an idea of how much snow we had.

I already put a blanket, a change of clothes and socks in the car for emergency. It does not take much to get dehydrated in the cold weather. This week I already had to use the scrapper in the morning while the car getting warmed-up.
We both are under the weather (just the typical cold, coughing and running nose). Most of the churches were closed and I hope God will forgive us for missing Mass today. I am sure other people would not want us to sit next to them in the pew while sneezing and coughing and then wanting to hold hands during the Lord's Prayer or shaking hands when offering the Sign of Peace!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails