SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

TUESDAY TWO - 2 + 2 = 4

If you come to NYC during Thanksgiving/Christmas, you would see the above display. I don't remember exactly what street. If you walked around Radio City/Rockefeller Center, you would not miss it.
I was trying to take photos of Manhattan skyline when my friend, MG, drove us back to Brooklyn after our dinner in Flushing. I did not see what the sign was so I was not happy when it got in the way. As I sorted thru all the images, I was glad to see that it was the "Exit 2" sign. It is perfect for one of my Tuesday Two weekly theme. I will try to remember that when facing something unpleasant, it might turn out to be something good or a nice surprise awaiting.

I did not walk around to find out if there were numbers 1 and 3. I will try to remember to look for them, on the display, the next time I am in NYC during the holidays.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails