SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Friday, December 03, 2010

FRIDAY SKY - FROM KUNGFU PANDA TO HELLO KITTY

Being childless (or child-free), I did not know most of the character balloons. I recognized the Kungfu Panda based on the movie of the same title. I did not know why the kids next to me got so excited when they saw the purple and white characters below.
Thanks to my nephew, I knew about SpongeBob (that yellow body with square pants was hard to miss). During my last visit, I sat with JL watching silly cartoons because I loved having him rested his head on my shoulder and hearing his laughter.
It was not freezing cold and no wind but after standing outside for over an hour, I got pretty chilly. We decided to leave and walked to the corner to get a cup of coffee from Starbucks. (I normally don’t like to give free advertisement to companies in my blog – but we used the restroom there.) The lines were very long and we decided not to wait. We took the subway back to Park Slope. After looking around for a place to eat, we found an Italian restaurant that opened on Thanksgiving. We picked up my sister, CH and went back to Bensonhurst (or Bath Beach) for a family dinner. We had both turkey and some Chinese dishes – that was real American melting pot Thanksgiving dinner!
Everyone, say hello to Kitty!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Sounds like you had a nice Thanksgiving visit with your family. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails