SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Thursday, December 23, 2010

HOW MANY SANTAS DOES IT TAKE TO CHECK THE LIST TWICE?

I saw many Santas from around the world while walking along the Main Street (St. Charles historic district) a few weeks ago. The Santas dressed in handcrafted clothing that was supposed to represent different heritage. Of course, my favorite Santa would have to be the American Santa (photo above).
There was only one Mrs. Santa and I did not ask which Santa was her husband! The one below must be a "Lewis and Clark" frontier Santa.
The Santas carry trading cards with information about their heritage. Next year I will remember to ask for the cards so I would be able to write about countries/heritage of each Santa.If you have some knowledge about these Santas and their heritage, what country they represent, please do share the information by sending your comments.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails