SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Friday, January 07, 2011

FRIDAY "ST. LOUIS" SKY

I took these photos when we were leaving downtown after the Rams v. 49ers game. It was a beautiful sunny freezing cold winter day. The clear blue sky provided great background for the Arch and the Courthouse. The bottom photo did not turn out too good because the sun was too bright when we got closer to the Arch. I was about to delete the over-exposed image but thought it was sort-of interesting with a corner of the Arch still showing thru.
The first week of 2011 went by so fast. After Christmas and New Year, most of us went back to regular schedule of working. Last Sunday (January 2nd) was the last Sunday Night Football regular season games and I am so ready for the NFL Playoffs to start. I was disappointed that the New York Giants (10-6) and the St. Louis Rams (7-9) were eliminated, but no surprises about the Detroit Lions ending their season with another record 6-10, better but not good enough. The wild card match-up should be exciting. I am not going to say which teams I would cheer for to avoid any blame that I might jinx the losing teams.
I don’t have any New Year Resolutions, just plans for a few projects and road trips in 2011. I will share the details of the projects and how I plan to make the most of my time in future posts. I printed two pages of spreadsheets showing schedule of upcoming activities. I hope to continue to work towards a “clutter reduction” goal and giving away more of the earthly possession. There are so many exciting things in the next few months - NFL playoffs, then the Superbowl, then NHL playoffs and the Stanley Cup Finals – life is good!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails