SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

TUESDAY TWO - CHURCH DOOR IN FARMINGTON, MISSOURI

Last Sunday when we drove around historic downtown in Farmington, the first time I saw the address on the side of this church and I knew it would be perfect for the next Tuesday Two post.
Because it was one-way street, so I begged (well, requested nicely) that my husband circle around the block. CP dropped me off at the corner. I got out and took the photos. CP then had to drive around the block again, then came back to the corner, to pick me up.

Before you said that I was so lucky to have such a loving and sweet husband, and that he was a good man who was so accomodating to his wife's every little requests, you need to remember that the reason CP willingly drove around the block because he was driving the T-bird. He never missed any chance parading around town showing off his toy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails