SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Thursday, June 06, 2013

DEER ON ROAD

This is a Wordless post - or just a few words to let my adoring fans know that I am still here on this earth - haa haa.
There should be another sign "Forklift on Road".  My Evidence class starts tonight so I might not be able to post anything in the next three weeks.  On the other hand, I should try to post something, just to look up from reading all the legal mumbo jumbo and "unscramble" my brain!
These photos were taken in Colorado when we were on our way back from the 2011 Westward adventure.  It was the second 10+ days, almost 4,000 miles, road trip from our home in St. Louis, to Iowa, Nebraska, Mt. Rushmore in South Dakota, Yellowstone in Montana, Wyoming, over to Flaming Gorge in Utah, then to our niece's wedding in Colorado, then straight thru Kansas and back to Missouri.  (Update:  Our niece had a baby boy last year and we hope to see him on our next road trip passing thru Denver, Colorado.) 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails