SUMMER TIME

SUMMER TIME

Friday, June 21, 2013

IM GLAD

I am glad, very glad, that I am done with Evidence, the only class I have taken for summer semester.  I like these 3-week, 1 credit class, fast track courses.  The final exam was last night and I was exhausted afterward.  We were allowed one hour and 45 minutes and I needed 90 minutes to complete all 50 questions, multiple choice, true or false, and written answers on Federal Rules of Evidence (FRE) and Missouri Revised Statutes (RSMo).
Here is a question on Hearsay and Exceptions.
QQ alleges that TOTA took his Lamborghini for a joy ride on April 1st and damaged the machine when she backed into a tree.  QQ calls the Lone Gunman as witness who testifies that LG saw TOTA driving the Lamborghini.  LG remembers this because when TOTA saw LG, she said, "Hey!  Want to go for a ride in this cool car?".  Is this inadmissible as hearsay?  Under which FRE exception if it was admissible?       

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails